Aerial photography and video by drone in Hamphire

Who you choose for your aerial video and photography is critical.

Your drone (or UAV) operator needs to have a CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) issued PFCO (Permission to fly commercial operations).

In addition, they should have formal theory and flight training through a CAA approved NQE and hold relevant insurance.

We fulfil all of these requirements.



for more information or just to ask a question

Whether you are a school looking to upgrade your marketing with stunning aerial photography or videos for your web site or brochures or a commercial organisation looking to make your inspections quicker and safer, we have the solution for you.

Fully licensed and insured
We meet your aerial photography / videography and inspection needs

 call on: 07796 940193

Serving Surrey, Hampshire, West Sussex and Kent

Commissions also undertaken across the United Kingdom